Commercial Elevator Maintenance
Why Choose Southern Elevator?
- We are passionate about servicing your elevator maintenance, repair, and modernization needs so your elevators are the least of your concerns.
- Our technicians are highly trained and certified and able to work on every type of problem and elevator make and model.
- We treat every job with expertise – and you, our client, with integrity and with an unquestioned dedication to maintaining your elevators at peak performance.
- We know that consistent, high-quality service extends the life of your elevator investment and saves you money over the life of the equipment.
- We are consultative in our approach, offering you trusted solutions at a fair price.
Get A Free Maintenance Quote Now
The maintenance cost of your commercial elevators is a small fraction of your overall building operation costs. And yet, the quality of the performance of your commercial elevators is perhaps the most visible and most essential component of how your building is judged. At Southern Elevator, we believe that the proper maintenance of commercial elevators is not the place to count pennies, when the long-term consequences of inconsistent or sloppy maintenance can result in giving a poor impression of your entire building operation.
All of these items cause a downgrade in the impression your building gives. Moreover, the neglect of proper inspection and maintenance can cause many thousands of dollars in premature need to modernize your commercial elevators. All these things are routinely addressed by Southern Elevator. It’s our bread and butter and we do it quietly, discreetly, and expertly.
Caution: Beware of low quotes on maintenance by companies that promise a certain frequency of calls but do not live up to their promise. It’s one way a cynical provider tries to get away with pricing it cannot truly afford to maintain.
Our Commercial Maintenance Program
We offer a basic maintenance program called E&L (examination and lubrication), and three Preventive Maintenance programs that are designed to give you the peace of mind that your elevators are routinely inspected and serviced.
The programs differ in frequency of service, number of additional free calls provided, and the amount of parts replacements provided by Southern Elevator without additional charge. (Think of the parts-replacement program as your built-in free-part service, where Southern Elevator replaces the parts without charge up to a specific dollar amount per year.)
To determine the right level of service for you, you will discuss with your Southern Elevator mechanic or representative, which service is right for you. The answer for you lies in such factors as: